Sugarcoat


Dusty pink, misty grey, whatever you want to name it, meet my new coat!
This is my latest addition, the color being the thing I love the most about it.
It's (faux) fur season again, and even though that means we actually need them to keep ourselves warm, I'm more than happy to put on some furry coats again.



I got this furry friend at Yoins. Over the years, it actually got to be a bit of a thing to find the best and most fun faux fur coats of the season. And this is yet another asset!
Oke, enough with the sugarcoating, about today's styling:
I tried on some dark washed denim, I tried on some light colored denim, it all actually looked good with this fur, which it did not expect.
It turned out to be the light washed jeans (which I've had in my closet for months now, I could not quite find the right outfit to go with it, don't ask me why) with some white details.

How you all feel about faux fur coat again this season? Are you a fan or are you pretty over these hairy items?






Coat | Yoins
Jeans | Religion
Sneakers | Superga
Bag | & Other stories
Sunnies | Polette
Sweater | Zara (old)

Jint

13 comments:

B Ramida said...

Great outfit!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Dionne Knooren said...

Ik vind je jas geweldig! Echt zo tof!

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Hij is zo leuk! Heel goed gecombineerd ook met die lichte kleurtjes :)

mode french said...

Faux fur like your jacket for sure, real fur for sure no ;) Bonjour from France, Sand.

GIVEAWAY on my blog:
www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

►Nadush said...

Amazing coat !! :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Adria said...

What a great outfit! Love your coat!
http://fashion-soup.com

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Girly, simple, chic... It's perfect! Great outfit <3
I adoreeee (faux) furs as well!!!
xo xo
Marina
http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/10/blackout.html

Aria Di Bari said...

I really love that faux fur jacket! :)

Christian Chou said...

Leuk! This is nice look! It would be fun to do a photoshoot together one day!

Saskia | SASHIONBLOG.com said...

Wat mij betreft raken fake fur jassen nooit uit de mode, haha! Ik hou ervan :D Deze is ook erg mooi, tof kleurtje!

XXX

Ana Prodanovich said...

Adorable coat! :)

anaprodanovich.com

Alexa Johnson said...

Love the outfit !

http://alexamjohnson.com

Michelle Lee said...

love this outfit :)


http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Instagram