Tobacco


I'm not done with flares yet. 
My stack is getting bigger and bigger, and this trend will probably be 'over' in a few months so they'll all end up in the back of my closet, but at the moment the flare is overruling my skinny jeans. 
A lot of you out there - boys! - seem to think of flares as big tents and the 'ugliest trend of the moment'. All I gotta say about that: you see me care? :)


And I think I found a pretty perfect pair of flared jeans the other day. Not your everyday color, this 'tobacco' colored jeans. But the fit is great - if I may say so myself - and so is the length, because - as I mentioned before - I need a flare to be long. Almost on the ground long, and this one is! 

The cold has come and so I grabbed my winter gear. The dark green of this furry scarf is a match made in heaven with the tobacco color of the jeans. 'Earthy' colors, Autumn color! Because yes, it is too bad that Summer is really over, but now I can't wait for Autumn to be upon us.

Have a great Sunday! X 









Jeans | Asos (on sale)
Boots | Invito
Fur scarf | Asos
Leather jacket | Whistles
Sweater | Zara

Jint

5 comments:

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Heel gaaf deze outfit! X

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Love your flare jeans and you wear them so well!
Kisses from Spain!
Mónica Sors
MESVOYAGES A PARIS

Renèe Graziani said...

Very cool .... Love your outfit. Kiss
http://www.therosestrawbeerry.com

Stylebygina said...

Love the scarf <3333

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Gaaf die sjaal, je broek ook!!

Instagram