Lammy



A favorite this season: the lammy coat!
Or shearling coat, or sheepskin coat, you get the point. When poking around on Facebook for 5 minutes, it is as if the whole world is looking for the perfect lammy at the moment.
And I can tell you why a lammy is something you would want hanging in your closet this season.
It's for two simple reasons: the are 1) incredibly warm, and 2) incredibly stylish. I mean, this is quite the timeless piece that goes with pretty much everything, am I right?

I got this pretty piece from Aviator 1909, a brand specialized in leather goods, making the most beautiful sheepskin coats and accessories. All of their products are handmade in Poland.
I'm more into black, and even though the lammy is actually known for the brown version (and you should definitely check out the brown one as well because it is really pretty), I picked the black version of this coat. Figured I would wear it more often, because in the end, everything goes with black!
It's minus 3 degrees in Beijing at the moment, but I'm pretty sure my Aviator1909 lammy will keep me warm in about 3 weeks.









Lammy Coat | Aviator 1909
Jeans | Noisy may
Top | Zara
Boots | Invito



Jint

7 comments:

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Ik vind de jas echt zo leuk! X
http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

Megan Coleman said...

So Chic!

Have a wonderful Monday // http://lifeplusbe.com/

World Wide Valery said...

Love the combo jacket and boots! Great!
WorldWideValery

►Nadush said...

Great post !! :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Sybil said...

loving the jacket!! :D

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

Atsuna Matsui said...

Those are some interesting booties! They look perfect for the super cool months and very comfy.

xx
atsunamatsui.com

Sabina B. said...

great jacket!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Instagram