Skirt affair


Hiii guys! How was everybody's weekend?
Today's outfit is to make your cold and grey Monday morning a bit more colorful. 
And have you ever seen me wearing a skirt? (maybe once, literally)
These were shot last week, when a hurricane plagued us - and that explains the hair-in-face pictures.
This knit and skirt are both new and I can't be more happy about the dark blue color in both of them.

My upcoming weeks are all about work, blogging and studying. BUT, I'm going to Beijing in less than a month and I can't wait. It's much colder over there during wintertime and I need to get myself some survive-the-cold gear, but I'm bringing this knit for sure.






Knit | Vila
Skirt | Pull & Bear
Leather jacket | Whistles
Boots | Dr Martens
Watch | Daniel Wellington

Jint

6 comments:

B Ramida said...

Awesome look! love it!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

PantyenKousen.nl said...

Leuke outfit! Je rokje vind ik erg leuk en staat je goed.

Arabella Mason said...

Such a pretty skirt!

ARABELLA.CO.UK

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Like your skirt ;)

XX

Mónica Sors

MES VOYAGES À PARIS

HOW TO WEAR A MAXI KNIT CARDIGAN!!

Irene Thayer said...

Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

Saskia | SASHIONBLOG.com said...

Toffe foto's! Het waai-effect heeft wel wat haha. :) Je rokje en trui zijn heeel leuk, de donkerblauwe kleur is prachtig!

XXX

Instagram