Beijing days


First and only outfit from Beijing!
This is all you're gonna get and here's why:
- It was very smoggy during my time in this big city. Photos often turned out hazy.
- I simply only packed the real warm stuff. And most of the time warm clothes are not always the most charming. But yeah, I know, I should have shot more outfits.

Back to the outfit. Because fur is both warm and stylish - as I've must have mentioned a couple of hundred times - so ofcourse I packed this coat from Every Day Counts. 
And I too caved in and bought a black jeans with ripped knees. The very fact that when wearing these jeans can turn every outfit into a casual but sweet off duty look did the trick. 
And last but not least, the Yeezy's and a very handsome brown backpack. You could have already seen it on my Instagram, this bag is part of an exciting project which I will tell you more about in 2016.

Speaking of 2016, what is everybody up to tonight?
I'm going to eat, drink and party with some friends, hope you all have a blast and see you in 2016!








Coat | Every day counts
Top | Petit bateau
Jeans | Pull and Bear
Sneakers | Adidas x 
Bag | Magtag
Sunglasses | Ray Ban

Jint

2 comments:

Patrick S. said...

Such a cool look :) Happy New year!

Patrick | www.nevernotinspired.de

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

De jas ziet er echt cozy uit! Leuke outfit! X

Instagram