Bell sleeve



I gave a little sneak peak of my latest score on Instagram last week. I've been crushing big time on the bell sleeve top lately, something I never though I would actually. It's kinda like the flared jeans, they are back from the 70's and now so is this flared top. So 70's, so retro and a little bit over the top, but I like it.
The other day I found this one in the all-time favorite color dark green, at Zara.
It's a crop and I'm not a fan of crops because 1) I'm always cold and 2) you always need to wear high waisted jeans with crops, but then my denim dungarees came to the rescue and I think this look can easily be an every day look, especially with some sneakers.

What's on the agenda this week? I'm going to the launch of the Moam x Hema collection tonight and study and work a lot. Keep you posted!











Top | Zara
Dungarees | Topshop
Sneakers | Superga
Bag | Other stories
Sunnies | Ray Ban via Eyewish

Jint

6 comments:

Dionne Knooren said...

Super toffe outfit! Heel leuk gestyld!

Robyn Taylor said...

LOVE your blog so much! Just found you through FB - totally going to go stalk your instagram haha!

P.s. This outfit is so rad!

Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

Alexa Johnson said...

Loving this look! Super chic! Also those sleeves are gorgeous!

http://alexamjohnson.com

Milex xxx said...

Sabina B. said...

such a cool top, love the sleeves!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Trishna Patel said...

I love the dungarees ♥

tipscapsule.blogspot.com

Instagram