Denim skirt



The denim skirt is kind of nostalgic for me. Not that I'm that old, but I remember the denim skirt to be a favorite around the age of 8/10. And now, several years later, they are back. The most simple designs - like this one - are the most wanted, you can style them in so many ways, and the real question really is: where have they been all these years?
Today's look is kind of rock - that's what Dr Martens boots and the combination of fur and leather 'produce' - but I see myself wear a skirt like this with a green oversized lammy (if I had one) or a big sweater and some sneakers. Endless possibilities!

This week is all about last minute to-do's, a bit of studying and packing for Beijing because I will leave for China on Thursday! #excited #cantwait #chinahereicome








Denim skirt | Pull and Bear
Boots | Dr Martens
Leather jacket | Whistles
Fur | The Sting
Sunnies | Polette
Shirt | Vintage

Jint

8 comments:

Alexandra H said...

Ah wauw, hele toffe look, staat je goed! En alvast veel plezier gewenst in China! :)

xx Alex

Alexa Op 't Land said...

ahh hij is heel erg leuk ik heb m in het zwart en veel plezier n china!

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

leuk, lekker oldscool!! Have fun in China :D

PantyenKousen.nl said...

Leuke outfit, je rok is erg leuk!

►Nadush said...

I love denim skirt :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Vanessa Araujo said...

Love the coat!!

x V

sheernoir.com

Unknown said...

What size did you buy in your skirt? I'm a size 8-10 but don't know what size to buy as people say that their sizes are on the small side! x

Agnese Kalnarāja said...

This is nice! Love the denim skirt! :)

www.theblogness.com

Instagram