Duster coat



I've landed in Beijing and besides having a huge jetlag,  I'm really excited about the upcoming 10 days.
I remember from last year that it can get so very very cold, so a good coat is essential!
Every season, there are one or two - or three - coats 'in favor'. This winter, it all comes down to - again - the fur coat, the lammy coat and last but not least, the duster coats.
I now join all three of those teams, my latest addition being this long army green duster coat from Yoins. It's perfect for the cold winter days: it's long and the fabric is a mix of velours and cotton which not only makes this coat warm, but also gives it a cool matte sheen.


Btw, still stressing out about what to buy your loved ones for Christmas?
I say just go with that DW watch I told you about and use discount code vanilla-and-velvet to get 15% off all orders on the Daniel Wellington website.

I'll keep you posted these upcoming days, but due to all those strict rules about using Instagram and Facebook in China, it is not going to be easy!
Snapchat: jintvdbrink
Instagram: vanilla.andvelvet








Coat | Yoins
Jeans | Monki
Boots | Zara
Sunnies | Ray Ban via Eyewish
Top | Forever21
Bag | Tommy Hilfiger
Watch | Daniel Wellington

Jint

4 comments:

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

De jas is zo leuk! X

Nena said...

Die jas is echt mooi!

love, Turn it inside out

Dylana Suarez said...

I love that coat a lot!

xo

www.dylanasuarez.com

Lizza Lopez said...

Love the coat! It´s perfect

xx L.

www.lalouuula.com

Instagram