Henry London watches


On this grey Wednesday morning, let me introduce you to Henry London, a brand specialized in watches which I just discovered. 
Their story begins with finding an old classic watch at the Portobello road market in London's Nothing Hill, and ends in so many different (colors, shapes, sizes!) watches.

I got two watches from them. One is very feminine, the Edgware 25 mm, and the other is more manly, the Edgware 39 mm, both silver hardware and both very elegant.
And the thing with watches is that it is actually a very personal piece of accessory. A watch is worn all day every day, so it is supposed to suit you.
And on that note, that's exactly what you can do with your Henry London watch: make it personal. You can engrave your watch with a personal message or a name on their website, how cool is that!





Jint

9 comments:

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Waauw hij is mooi!

B Ramida said...

nice watches!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Nena said...

Waauw! Prachtig ding!

love, Turn it inside out

Rochella van Oel said...

Heel erg classy dit soort horloges. Ook fijn om eindelijk weer eens een ander merk te zien. XOXO

http://www.fashionme.nu/

Yuka said...

so pretty and classic!


www.prettyinleather.net

mc said...

Great watch! Very classy and chic =)
-m.yang
http://www.looksbymc.com

Brittany Grace said...

I LOVE the top watch. It looks similar to the Danielle Wellington watches which I'm obsessed with! I'm sure you'll get great use out of both of them. Thanks for sharing babe!

xx Brittany
www.notanotherblonde.com

The Style Icon said...

Love these! Great photos too by the way! :)
The Style Icon

Shoshana said...

Loving the 39mm. I always wear mens watches. I like for the face of the watch to cover my entire wrist. Also, it looks more stately and chic than a narrow little feminine watch. At least in my opinion. To me, a watch is like another piece of beautiful jewelry.

www.stylegonerogue.com

Instagram