The camel coat

Winter has finally made an appearance and it is damn cold.
I saw an article flashing by about winter fashion: better to be warm or to look good?
If it's Alaska cold, I say stay warm. But with the Amsterdam cold, I'm sure we can do both!
And I think today's look substantiates that.
I feel all grown up in my new camel coat. This coat by Bice Viggo has got the whole package, it is made out of 80% cashmere, so I'm good on the 'stay warm' front.
And besides a very cool collection of coats, Bice Viggo also has the prettiest cashmere tops and cardigans, to keep you warm and stylish.
It's up to you to decide if I'm also good on the 'looking good' front, but let me say this: a coat like this should be in every girl's closet because it's basically the icing on every cake, aka the final touch in every outfit!









Camel coat | Bice Viggo
Dungarees | Topshop
Sweater | 10 days
Shoes | Zara
Sunnies | Rayban aviator

Jint

6 comments:

Amely Rose said...

what a lovely post my dear
i just found you on lookbook and wow, i love your style!
Your looks are so inspiring.
lovely :)
with love your AMELY ROSE

(Retro) Sonja said...

Gave outfit! Die jas en laarsjes zijn zo mooi! En tof gecombineerd met de dungarees :D

Alexandra H said...

Toffe look, staat je goed!

xx

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Ik ben gek op camel coats! Heel leuk!
http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

Chloe Sterk said...

Super leuke look meis X

Arabella Mason said...

Love this look! The coat is awesome!

ARABELLA.CO.UK

Instagram