Everyday uniform


This is what I could wear day in, day out: my everyday uniform (mark my words: every day, not all day. My roomies know better - sweats are still number 1)
Flares, (BIG flares) a sale score knit from Zara in a very nice color which unfortunately makes me look pale, but hell, what doesn't, and my all time favorite leather jacket. I fear the day this jacket will fall apart..
And to top it off, this spacey sunglasses from Polette's l'atelier collection. How cool is this white frame? Not your ordinary pair of sunglasses, and that's exactly what this everyday look needed to spark things up.








Flared jeans | Asos
Knit | Zara
Boots | Zara
Sunglasses | Polette
Leather jacket | Whistles

Jint

3 comments:

Milex xxx said...

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Alle items zijn een voor een zo fijn!!

Cynthia - Liefdevoormode.nl said...

Heel tof! Alleen die flared jeans is (nog) niks voor mij... wie weet gaat daar nog ooit verandering in komen!

Instagram