Muskad

You are seeing this coat on me for the second time on the blog for three reasons:
One; I just really love it.
Two; I'm super busy with exams, simply not much time to shoot some new stuff. Soon though!
And three, the chance to show a total different look from what the first one was like.

I got the be honest: it's the bun on top of my head and the retro round sunglasses that keep me from looking like one of those moms behind a stroller. Not that that's a bad thing, just, not yet.
To go with this look is this new clutch from Muskad. A brand from France that makes gorgeous clutches and wallets. With a coat like this and a clutch like this, I think that today I finally mastered the 'casual chic' look.















Coat | Bice Viggo
Clutch | Muskad
Jeans | BLK denim
Shoes | Del Toro
Top | Zara
Sunnies | Ray Ban

Jint

7 comments:

Anne MCLayne said...

Awesome look, love the trench!
https://annvenue.wordpress.com/

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Van mij mag die jas wel vaker langskomen hoor, hij is mooi!

Milex xxx said...

Olivia Aimes said...

Chic!
http://fridaynightstyle.com/

dressed-to-kill said...

Wow!! Urban and trendy look! Love your posts ❤

Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

Swantje Tripmacker said...

Really cosy outfit <3

Swantje from www.swanted.de

Cynthia said...

Fijne outfit! En ik vind je schoenen echt super vet!!

Instagram