Trend: the choker (DIY!)


Throwing around with these retro trends lately, I know, I know. First with the flares, then those Nike Cortez sneakers, and today is about the choker trend. Every nineties kid knows 'the choker', maybe in a slightly different way, but we're still talking retro over here.
I did a little DIY. I used to be all about making jewelry and I thought why not give that a try again.

Here's what you'll need:
- A ribbon. I wanted mine to be at least 1 cm thick. I found this very cool black ribbon in a  haberdashery shop
- A shackle or lock, I used press studs.
- Tape-measure
- Scissors
- Needle & thread

It was actually quit easy. Measure how long you need your choker to be, sow on the press studs on both sides, and done! More on my Instagram!
What do you think about this choker I made? And what about this trend in general? Let me know!
Happy Thursday!











Jint

3 comments:

Floortje van Cooten said...

Such an easy but great diy! Well done!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

M&M FASHION BITES said...

OMG Love chokers! <3 Must try thnx!!!

xo xo
Marina
http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2016/02/golden-like-sun.html

AikA ~A Sweet Scent of Affection~ said...

This is so creative dear, and it came out SO lovely!!! Awesome job!!!!! <3

xo from Seattle,
AikA❤︎

★BLOG★
★INSTAGRAM★
★FACEBOOK★

Instagram