Trend: Nike Cortez


www.bisousnatasha.com
It seems 'old school' is in, and has been for a while. First with the flares, then with the bomber jackets.
And now this sneaker is making a comeback: the Nike Cortez.
One of those types of sneakers that makes you first want to see which way the wind blows (for us Dutchies: de kat uit de boom kijken) and I get that. It's not an elegant sneaker, the shape being real olds school and all, but we all accepted the Stan Smith too, and that was one hell of an old school sneaker.
The sky is the limit with the Cortez; so many options!

Here's my top three:
Are you going to get yourself a pair?
www.lizzyvdligt.com


www.kicksonfire.com
www.parkandcube.com

Jint

6 comments:

Charlotte Lewis said...

Love! I have black and white, which are my new obsession! xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

oh I really LOVE these
www.thefashionfraction.com

Rakel said...

Love these!!

Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Mi gado, wat zijn deze gaaf zeg! Nummer 1 is zonder twijfel mijn favoriet! :)

Bisous Natasha said...

awesome post and thanks for featuring my look :)

http://www.bisousnatasha.com/at-home-with-monikh-dale/

Adele Miner said...

I actually love these, they look so cool! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x
adelelydia.blogspot.com

Instagram