Stan's

I'm a little late to the party, but I made it!
I too caved in and got myself a pair of Stan's. They were hot last season, and they are still hot this season.
From the tennis courts back in the days, to the streets nowadays, that's pretty much it's timeline. How cool that a shoe can be hot again 30 years later?
I shopped this pair at Def shop, they have a huge collection of cool sneakers.
Most people go for the light green version, but I figured light blue was the way to go for me.
I mixed my bright red pants and furry sweater today, and also added this Dinosaur sunnies by Polette. Actually all statement pieces, when I come to think of it.

Let me know what you think of this look, my new Stan's & those sharp sunnies.
Happy Thursday! I'm off working and later today I'm attending a blog event..





















Sneakers | Adidas Stan Smith via Defshop
Sunnies | Polette
Bag | Other Stories
Pants | Zara
Sweater | Zara

Jint

2 comments:

Stylebygina said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Echt een toffe combinatie!

Imke Db said...

Echt een prachtige outfit, staat je zo goed! En ik vind de groene zo onorigineel worden eigenlijk, dit blauw is echt 100x leuker en origineler! Leuk gecombineerd ook met de broek!
XO IMKE | Pastellics

Instagram