The green suede pants







This suede pants in my all time favorite color was a 100% match. Within the minute, this pants was on it's way to me. And so was this pirate blouse. Those sleeves, I can't wait wearing it during summertime, on a skirt, with some sneakers!
The dark green, white and black 'colors' are actually really working well together in this outfit, if I may say so myself.


Lately I've been working and studying a lot, not much fun. I will try to keep my blog in the air though!
I can't wait for Spring to actually be here, and I'm already planning my summer holiday trips. What about you?













Bomber | Costes
Blouse | H&M trend
Suede pants | H&M trend
Sneakers | Superga
Choker | DIY
Sunglasses | Polette


Jint

4 comments:

Rochella van Oel said...

I am loving those pants, and the whole look is completed with that blouse and the sunnies. XOXO http://www.fashionme.nu/

Stylebygina said...

Wat een toffe outfit en ik vind je broek erg gaaf!

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Die broek is zo gaaf! De kleur is ook prachtig :)

Anja Ge said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME! <3

Instagram