White sneaker act



Once upon a time the white sneakers was not so hot. Actually, I remember a few years back putting the white sneaker in the 'Trashy, do not wear-file, in my head.
Nowadays, I bet there are not that many people left who do not own a pair of white sneakers. The white sneaker is HOT, in every possible way. It took me a few months too (I mean, I just recently bought a pair of Stan Smiths) but I'm pretty sure the white sneaker will stay with us, at least this upcoming Spring season.

My white sneakers collection is growing ever since I accepted the fact that white sneakers are okey: my Superga's, those new Stan's, my Yeezy's, and so on. And I'm already eye-ing a new pair I found on Otto.nl because that white classic Reebok sneaker is calling my name, so so loud..

Here's my white sneaker top 4. Let me know which ones you like and how big of a fan you are (or not) of this shoe-trend.


1. Nike Cortez via Asos 2. Superga platforms via Asos 3. Reebok classic via Otto.nl 4. Adidas Original platform via Otto.nl



Jint

1 comment:

Floortje van Cooten said...

Great faux fur!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

Instagram