Island bound



Last week, I really was island bound. I never wanted to leave.
I'm back in Amsterdam for almost a week now, and I still want to go back.
Two weeks there and I'm already considered staying: mom, dad: I'm not coming home for a while. But yeah, life knocked on my door, and now it's back to reality.

This look was shot at the end of the day, when the sun was almost setting. That time of the day the light is the most beautiful. Oh, and there is happy hour, that too.
I'm wearing a striped top and suedette suspender from Yoins, both new in. Stripes are always a good idea, and this overall is my best buddy this summer.
The espadrilles are from Meyba. They are the most comfortable, and easy to style. You can still win a pair (or any pair from their collection) by entering the Meyba giveaway here.
And btw, this is a new Daniel Wellington watch, you can get your own with 15% off using discount code 'Vanilla&Velvet'

What do you think about this look?
I'm very into stripes and very into overalls at the moment, so this was actually a great combo for me. A little hot though, I have to admit. But who cares, minutes after I was watching the sunset, sipping on a Cosmopolitan.






Top & suspender | Yoins
Watch | Daniel Wellington
Espadrilles | Meyba
Sunnies | Ray Ban

Jint

2 comments:

Rgulf Constant said...

great blog and you look awesome.
http://digitizingzone.com

Blogger said...

Luxer Watches sells authentic luxury brand watches, with some watches listed with a 75% discount.

Instagram