The white shirt

The white shirt: a classic piece. 
Whether you wear it to work with a blazer on top, or casually tucked in a jeans when going out for lunch, the white shirt is just there. It's one of those '5 piece French wardrobe'-items: the key is to invest in a real nice one, one that will be pretty five years from now, hell, ten years from now!

My white shirt is from GANT. It has the perfect boyfriend fit and it's made out of the softest fabric. 
GANT has a great selection of white shirts: some classic pieces, but also real nice casual ones.
Today I combined the white shirt with my new 'knot' skirt and it turned out quite the girly look, but it can easily be styled with a good pair of jeans and your favorite leather jacket as well.

A piece of advice to myself: use a flatiron. But I guess I'm not the type for neatly ironed shirts (or skirts, as you can see) because I know I would get it all crinkly within seconds.
But cheers to crinkles! And to white shirts! Have a great Thursday.








White shirt | GANT
Skirt | Zara
Sneakers | Superga
Sunglasses | Polette


Jint

2 comments:

Laura said...

My white shirt is a little stiff, but I love how it looks. Definitely on the lookout for the perfect white shirt!
Laura x
LookAtMyClothes

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Love this outfit! X
http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

Instagram