Suit suit

Maybe you already spotted this suit on my Instagram some time ago.
Two weeks back I did a shoot for Amayzine's Look of the Day. And what better than to wear this two-piece for the occasion? 
The article is very sweet (written in Dutch though) and the photos turned out really cool, check it out here

The suit is from Mango: one of those sale scores that makes me give myself a pat on the back: well done scoring this one!
To go with my blue Furla of course - because the print actually has a tiny bit of blue in it, can you spot it? - and my white shirt from GANT, to style things down a bit. 

This weekend is about getting back behind my desk: 3 exams in two weeks! 
But after that: Sicily! Who has those golden tips and tricks for me?








Blazer & pants | Mango
Bag | Furla
Sneakers | Adidas
Sunglasses | Ray Ban
Blouse | GANT 

Jint

Instagram