After summer glow


It's the beginning of September, my holiday has come to an end: back to school & back to work it is! It's the beginning of a new season and our closets need to be cleaned out!
One thing I know for sure: the off shoulder trend is here for the stay.
I found this dress at Zaful.com, and it's more than perfect to wear on a hot Italian summer day like this one, which was my situation one week ago. All those days were about the beach, which explains my sandy feet & bird nest's hair. The sunnies are from Polette.
Summer might be coming to an end, at least I got my summer glow (read: tan) & pictures with the cutest Italian scooters.

This upcoming week is about having lunch with friends, Vogue fashion's night out & some b-day parties. What are you guys up to?







Dress | Zaful
Bag | Furla
Flip flops | Havaiianas
Sunnies | Polette

Jint

Instagram