Boy-ish


One of those days on which perfectly normal pieces of clothing turn out to look so boyish all together. 
Maybe it's the jacket, that's actually from a boy, maybe it's the boyfriend jeans, but who cares, boyish is the way to go on a Monday, right?

I know this blouse from Stylewe might be just a striped blouse for some of you, but how good is the collar situation?
Oh and I've become a golden girl! I used to wear silver, but I decided to give gold a try and now I think it has a bit more umpf to it than silver
So from now on, you'll probably see a bit more gold in my outfits, like these rings which I got from Happiness boutique
And last but not least: these new perfect minimalistic earrings. The left one and the right one are from a very cute Dutch brand called Earcraft. They have such cool pieces!

Enjoy your Monday, as far !









Blouse | Stylewe
Blazer | Men's suit jacket
Earrings | Earcraft, here and here
Rings | Happiness Boutique, here and here
Jeans | Levi's
Bag | Furla
Sneaker | Adidas
Sunglasses | Ray Ban 

Jint

Instagram