Leo Leo


How can it be that faux fur is stealing my heart every single time?
We are just two weeks into the new season: Autumn, and say hello to this new furry friend.
On Instagram I told you guys I wanted the colder days to be upon us soon (because he, those after summer days are fun but in October you just want it to be Fall, right?) and this coat was my main reason for that.
I got it at Zaful.com, and I've have been wearing it ever since it got delivered last week. 
To go with it: a Levi's 501 ct boyfriend jeans & my new granny sunnies from Polette.
My friends may call me crazy because what's the point of wearing see-through sunglasses? Well, what can I say. FFFFASHION..

I recently started to wear golden jewelry (before I always wore silver) and let's be honest: golden earrings and this leopard coat is just the maximum amount of swag for me. 
If I would have an 'I-dont-wash-my-hair-today-day' it gets ma Flodder real quick, so let's stay sharp.
More about my new golden jewelry obsession soon, hope you liked this look!









Coat | Zaful
Sunglasses | Polette
Shirt | Pull and Bear
Jeans | Levi's 501 ct
Shoes | Del Toro

Jint

Instagram