Sport deluxe

When sportswear meets luxury, I can imagine it looking like this.
'Sport deluxe' is one of those SS 2017 trends which I spotted on the catwalk a few months ago, and immediately welcomed into my wardrobe. Because loungewear - read: anything baggy and soft - is kinda my thing.
So, this is what my 'sport deluxe' looks like. Meet my sportspants-meets-Gucci-shoes-look, styled with a white blouse & my leather jacket, because as you might understand: it can also end up looking as if you're on your way to the gym. Plus: I figured out these Gucci's can only be styled the hard rock way, otherwise I end up looking like a 50-year-old. And if I may say so, I think this look is pretty 'hard rock'.

I hope you like this look, let me know what you think about this trend! Have a nice weekend guys!










White blouse | H&M trend
Pants | Adidas Originals
Shoes | Gucci
Leather jacket | Whistles

Jint

Instagram