Them boots

At first, I had my patent leather pants in mind to go with this top, as it is a pretty girly one.
But Spring is around the corner and it was almost 20 degrees in Amsterdam last week, so I figured a patent leather pants was going to be all the sweats, not the fun.
But still I included some patent leather, because: the boots! You could have spotted them on Instagram already, these a-little-over-the-top-cowboyboots: a sale score I'm very happy with. Walk the walk, talk the talk. 

I'm leaving for Guatemala and Belize in one week, so expect a lot of fun travel pics. 
Have a nice weekend!









Top | Zara
Sunnies | Toms
Skirt | Pull and Bear
Shoes | H&M trend

Pics by www.mixt.com

Jint

2 comments:

Milex xxx said...

Sam collin said...

Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
because I’m coming back:)
Regards.
Shopafford.com

Instagram