Ibiza memories

A third and final post from Ibiza.
It was my very first time in Ibiza, and I must say: what a beautiful island it is.
Before I went there I heard both good and 'bad' stories, but now that I've actually been there myself I can honestly say: the island is a beautiful piece of nature and the people are very friendly.
And ofcourse it's all a bit 'money-focused', but that's not what the entire island is about, you just gotta find the right spots!

I brought two pairs of sneakers from Ecco with me, both white. White equals summer, and white equals Ibiza, right? They are both from the Ecco Soft-collection, and boy, was I happy I brought them: such soft leather and you can walk for miles in them and still have comfortable feet!
I shot several looks with the sneakers, hope you guys like it!

Shop the low Ecco sneaker here, and the high sneaker here!











Look 1

Shoes | Ecco
Sweater | SamsoeSamsoe
Dress | American Vintage
Sunnies | Ray Ban

Look 2
Playsuit | American vintage
Shoes | Ecco

Look 3 
Dress | Sam Friday
Sneakers | Ecco
Sunnies | TOMS

Jint

1 comment:

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Heeel leuk, mooie foto's! Ik heb die sneakers met klittenband ook aan gehad hihi, zit er zwaar over te twijfelen om ze te nemen. Ze zijn super stoer!

Instagram