The power of a good nap with SIMBA

Time for something other than fashion.
Time to tell you guys a little bit more about my current bedroom situation.
It was about time for me to get a new matras, because - and mark my words: never underestimate the power of a good nap.
And so last week a big package was delivered to my doorstep: my new matras by SIMBA had already found it's way to a new home, within 72 hrs after ordering!

It has been 4 days since I opened my SIMBA package, containing a 180x200 cm matras (that's actually 40cm more than my old matras) and boy, did I sleep well!
The only task remaining: get myself a new bed, because this one is 40 cm short. I'm actually thinking of building one of those cool pallet beds and painting it white, what do you think? (see Pinterest if you don't know what I mean)

Ok, I think it's nap time for me now! Enjoy your week!




Matras | Simba
Flowers | Hydrangea world 

Jint

No comments:

Instagram